Deliver Personalized Messages and Relevant Content that Directly Speaks to the Individual Needs of Your Audiences
Personalized marketing, also referred to as personalization or one-to-one marketing, involves the creation of a unique product offering or targeted marketing piece for each customer or prospect. For instance, personal information (such as name, address, or last item purchased) can be directly printed into your content within a brochure, postcard, flyer, or whatever type of print medium is deployed.From concept to execution, we can manage your mailing list and database, create personalized URLs, produce customized QR codes, print one-to-one marketing pieces, mail at discounted postal rates, distribute follow-up emails, and fulfill responses to ensure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and success of your programs.
Our variable data printing technology will help you personalize your printed marketing communications, so you can better attract the attention of customers and prospects. With highly targeted messaging, you will receive responses beyond what you thought possible.
For marketing and sales teams, personalization through customized text, images, and details has proven to be a powerful tool. We can digitally print on demand a full range of printed pieces with customized names, messaging, pricing, images, and special offers at quality comparable to offset printing. Jet Mail uses proprietary software to import data into custom-designed dynamic layouts. Without disrupting production speeds, we then integrate this data into personalized, full-color, targeted print runs of nearly any size or scope. From direct mail advertisements and brochures to presentation folders and sell sheets, Jet Mail offers VDP options that help you create profitable one-on-one customer relationships.
Personalized URLs, or PURLs, are customized web addresses that are unique and relevant to each individual you choose to target in a direct marketing campaign. According to HubSpot, personalized and customized landing pages receive an average visitor-to-lead conversion rate that's x3 to x4 times higher than most industry averages.
When you add a PURL to a print or email marketing campaign, each recipient will receive their own personalized website link, associated with their specific account or contact information. The landing page is created to deliver highly specialized content to your target based on his or her individual preferences and tastes. On a printed piece (such as a postcard, flyer, or newsletter), the PURL will appear as a printed website address. For an email campaign, it will be a clickable hyperlink. In both scenarios, the web address is unique to each recipient, so no two PURLs are the same.
Today’s consumers are increasingly becoming more mobile. A new and increasingly popular way to reach and measure the effectiveness of mobile marketing campaigns is with QR Codes, also known as Quick-Reponse codes. QR codes are one of many mobile tags utilized to bridge the gap between offline and online media.
These two-dimensional “bar codes” can transmit several types of information, such as a URL, phone number, email address, or simple text message. In addition, QR codes can also trigger actions, such as launching a mobile application, opening a specific web page, video, or special offer. With just a smartphone and Internet access, anyone can experience the advantages of mobile tagging with QR codes. QR codes can be used alone or with personalized URLs, coupons, and other response tracking methods. We can incorporate them across a variety of printed media—business cards, brochures, fliers, direct mail, print ads, posters and signs, websites, and more!
• Postcards are a fast, inexpensive print marketing pieces. If you're announcing an event or spreading your message, you can add a personal touch, even when you're not there in person.
• Greeting Cards aren't simply for the holiday season. There is no better way to say "thank you" than to send a personalized card to your most valued clients and business partners.
• Calendars are great gifts for customers & prospects alike. With image personalization, recipients will cherish their individualized calendars all year long, setting you apart from the pack.
• Inserts are a good way to increase sales for magazines, newsletters, & other publications. We produce personalized inserts that make every customer feel like you had them in mind.
• Flyers can attract attention and promote your business with individualized messages. We offer a variety of folding options, finishes, and paper stocks to meet your project specifications.
• Envelopes leave a first impression. Why not create one with a personal touch, designed to attract your audience and push your message out? The possibilities are endless.