The holiday season is here! Between the much-talked-about supply chain issues and USPS’s announcement that they are slowing down mail service as of October 1st, now is the time to start planning for your holiday marketing campaigns.
Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 25
- Black Friday: November 26
- Small Business Saturday: November 27
- Cyber Monday: November 28
- Hannukah: Thursday, November 28 to Saturday, December 6
- Christmas Eve: Friday, December 24
- Christmas Day: Saturday, December 25
- New Year’s Eve: Friday, December 31
Below, you’ll find our top tips for end-of-year campaigns including holiday cards, gifts and preparing for 2022.
1. Send Personalized Holiday Cards
Stand out from the crowd by personalizing each holiday greeting card that you send out this year. It’s important to note that personalization goes far beyond just names and addresses.
Using data from your CRM, you can tailor colors, images, messages and more based on different demographics or customer segments, including:
- Buying trends
- Geographical location
- Brand preferences
- Purchasing history
- ...And anything else you know about them
And keep in mind that you can also use personalization to re-engage existing clients with a “We miss you, here’s a special holiday offer!” type of message.
Jet Mail’s advanced data processing and variable data printing technology means that every card can be personalized in a single print run without delay.
Personalized direct mail pieces see 300% higher engagement rates than non-personalized ones, so be sure to include personalization strategies in your 2022 direct marketing plans as well.
>>>Tip: For all holiday promotions, don’t forget to incorporate pURLS or unique QR codes so you can track direct mail marketing success.
2. Consider Holiday Promo Items and Gift Boxes
Show employees, vendors and partners how much you appreciate them with personalized gift boxes created exclusively for the holidays.
The best part? You don’t have to pack or ship the items yourself. Take advantage of Jet Mail’s all-in-one print, mail and fulfillment capabilities.
We will work with you to find the perfect branded holiday promo items, and take care of production, packaging and shipping them.
In addition to branded promo items, branded calendars are a practical gift that establish a physical brand presence and keep your brand top of mind all year round.
If you’d like to include special gifts, simply ship the items to us, along with instructions around who receives what, and we’ll professionally package up the gift boxes and ship them directly to the recipients.
3. Audit Existing Marketing Materials and Processes
The end of the year is a great time to audit your current marketing materials and start planning for 2022 collateral development.
- Are there out-of-date flyers or brochures that can be archived?
- Do some materials need a refresh with updated product information or branding?
- If you’re launching new products or services in 2022, what materials will your sales team need? If you’re pursuing a new customer segment, what materials will be most useful for them?
- How will new products, services or customer segments impact your current marketing materials?
It’s also a great time to audit your entire marketing material management processes. “Collateral chaos” was a challenge for many businesses this year, especially due to the remote work and sales environment.
If you’re looking to simplify the creation, production and distribution of marketing assets, now is a great time to look into a marketing portal for your business. The Jet Mail Marketing Portal centralizes all of your marketing assets in an easy-to-use, online platform that’s accessible 24/7. Marketing teams effortlessly maintain complete control over their brand, budget, and inventory while providing users self-service access to personalize, order and distribute the materials they need.
Partner with Jet Mail for Your Holiday Campaigns
Jet Mail specializes in speed to market, personalization and data-driven solutions that help businesses stand out from the competition. Our in-house marketing fulfillment capabilities including print, mail, fulfillment and distribution mean that we can create custom campaigns and solutions to meet the unique needs of your business–during the holiday season and beyond.
Ready to start planning your holiday campaign? Contact us today to get started!