Imagine if your digital agency had turnkey access to a state-of-the-art print shop, a commercial mail house and an 80,000 sq. ft. fulfillment center.
Your agency also gets an entire team of production experts to ensure the flawless execution of high-quality deliverables that your agency is known for.
Think of the services your agency could offer! Not to mention all the new revenue streams from offering lucrative services to your clients such as:
- Print Solutions: You’re already designing client brochures, presentation kits, business cards and flyers–so you might as well generate additional revenue from printing, packaging and shipping your designs.
- Direct Mail Solutions: Boost conversions and generate more leads for clients with an integrated marketing strategy that includes direct mail. Offer everything from mail piece design, printing, mailing lists and data management services–all of which are HIPAA and SOC2 compliant.
- Trade Show Solutions: Client trade shows and events are already on your agency’s radar. It only makes sense for you to provide printing, shipping, cleaning and storage services, too.
- Promo Items: Show off the exquisitely-crafted branding you’ve created for clients by providing them with a service to source, produce, store and ship their swag.
- Fulfillment: Wherever marketing collateral, promo items, product samples or trade show booths need to go, clients will be delighted that your agency can get them there. Upsell all the digital services you provide with operational services, such as inventory management, storage, assembly, packaging, labeling and shipping.
The best part? Turnkey access to these high-demand services (and the revenue that comes with them) doesn’t require investment in new staff or equipment. They can all be offered through a white label partnership with Jet Mail.
Here’s how it works.
What Does it Mean to White-Label Your Agency’s Services?
White-labeling means that some (or even all) of your agency’s services are outsourced to other partners or vendors who specialize in a specific service offering. Many agencies do this with web development, video production and copywriting. These services, although completed by a white label partner, can be shared with clients under your name and branding. Your agency also charges for the work.
White label partnerships allow agencies to expand their service offerings and generate new business without the burden (and risk) of purchasing new equipment or hiring more staff. It’s essentially offering the menu, accouterments and ambiance of a gourmet restaurant with the resources of a cafe.
The most common reason that marketing agencies work with a white label partner is to cut costs.
Other benefits of a while label partnership include:
- Differentiate your agency from the competition.
- Remain “sticky” with existing clients by becoming the “all-in-one vendor” they can’t live without.
- Add new revenue streams.
- Tap into the expertise of an entire team of experienced professionals.
- Do more for your clients with the same resources.
Fun Fact: The term white-label comes from the disco era. Record companies would send promotional copies of vinyl records to radio and nightclub DJs in an effort to build hype and generate buzz about the music before it was released to the public. These promotional records, which always came in a white sleeve since the album artwork wasn’t yet completed, created a scenario where certain respected or well-connected DJs would have exclusive copies of material, immediately increasing demand on certain big records.
What Kind of Services Can My Agency Offer by Partnering with Jet Mail?
A white-label partnership with Jet Mail gives your agency the best of all worlds: profitable expansion through improved services without the financial burden.
At Jet Mail, we are experts in all things marketing fulfillment. And while not all marketers are familiar with the term marketing fulfillment, the services that fall under it are utilized by nearly every business–making for an easy sell to your clients.
Put simply, marketing fulfillment is the ability to create, manage, and deliver marketing materials.
When digital marketers hear the word fulfillment, they often think of order fulfillment–like an e-commerce fulfillment center such as Amazon. Orders are placed, received, processed and distributed. Marketing fulfillment is the same, and, while you may not be familiar with the term, every business performs tasks related to marketing fulfillment in some capacity, including:
- Equipping sales reps with collateral, such as flyers and brochures.
- Processing, packaging and sending requests for product literature or samples.
- Managing trade show displays, signage, collateral and promotional materials.
- Ensuring all materials are in stock and up to date as part of your inventory management process.
- Picking, packing, kitting, assembling and distributing marketing materials.
So, what kind of marketing fulfillment services can your agency offer through a white label partnership with Jet Mail?
- On-Demand Digital Printing
- Variable Data Printing
- Large Format Printing
- Trade Show Signage
Direct Mail Marketing
- Mail Piece Production and Design
- Mailing List Procurement
- Data Management and Processing
- Domestic and International Shipping
- Informed Delivery
- Pick and Pack
- Kitting and Assembly
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Product Samples
- Promo Items
Another strong selling point for offering marketing fulfillment services to your clients?
Businesses that implement well-executed marketing fulfillment programs experience revenue growth higher than industry averages.
How Will Marketing Fulfillment Services Benefit My Clients?
Efficient and high-quality marketing fulfillment services can expedite speed to market, streamline operations, free up internal resources, reduce costs and, most importantly, generate new business for your clients.
Expedite speed to market: Fast turnaround times are critical–and can be the difference between winning or losing business. Jet Mail’s in-house print, mail, and fulfillment capabilities expedite production, processing and delivery times by reducing the number of vendors in the supply chain and consolidating multiple vendors into one.
>>>Related Resource: Learn more about how Jet Mail expedites speed to market here.
Streamline marketing operations: A fast marketing fulfillment program needs to be seamlessly executed. Multiple departments, vendors and touch points in the process create delays or weak links in your marketing supply chain. Boost client bandwidth by offering services that take care of resource-draining tasks such as inventory management, managing multiple vendors and budgets, distributing marketing materials and so much more.
>>>Related Resource: Learn more about how a streamlined marketing fulfillment program results in operational efficiencies here.
Save time and resources: Print management and costs can be a resource drain for marketing departments. By offering clients customized print management solutions, your agency can save them time and money. For example, for most businesses, there is no longer the need to print in bulk and hope that content stays relevant long enough to deplete all inventory. Instead, you can ensure that just the right amount of ready-to-ship collateral is always in stock, up-to-date and ready for same-day fulfillment. But what amount is “just the right amount?”
Jet Mail will monitor usage reports and historical data to determine the ideal quantity of pre-printed materials to store in our warehouse–ensuring you never have too much or too little inventory. When the print stock runs low, our automated shelf top-off technology sends a notification that it’s time to reprint.
This on-demand and just-in-time print model avoids the need for your clients to print in bulk, and gives them the agility to adapt marketing materials quickly, efficiently and without waste.
>>>Related Resource: Learn more about how marketing fulfillment services can save your clients time and resources here.
Boost performance: The number of communication channels is dizzying and getting your client’s message to rise above the digital noise is not easy. To do so requires two key ingredients: speed and personalization. Offer clients an alternative or supplement to digital marketing campaigns with personalized direct mail services. Why?
93% of businesses saw an increase in revenue when they focused on an advanced personalization strategy.
Your clients don’t have a one-size-fits-all audience, and their marketing collateral must cater to a wide array of decision-makers and audiences. Jet Mail’s advanced data processing and variable data printing technology allow every printed piece to be personalized during a single print run. In other words, it takes the same time to print 100,000 personalized pieces as it does to print 100,000 static (non-personalized) pieces.
For example, your car dealership client can personalize mailers with service reminders that include their customers’ name, car make and model, and mileage information.
>>>Related Resource: Learn more about the campaign-boosting benefits of personalization here.
Ready to add marketing fulfillment services to your agency’s offerings?
Grow Your Digital Marketing Agency with Jet Mail
Jet Mail specializes in helping agencies maximize their client’s marketing ROI by focusing on personalization, speed to market and data-driven marketing fulfillment solutions. Our technology, infrastructure, and decades of experience can easily plug into your agency’s existing service offerings to grow your business without investment in capital expenditures for payroll or new equipment
Contact us today to learn more about a white label partnership with Jet Mail.